Swiss replica watches | replica watches | Audemars Piguet Swiss replica | Breitling Swiss replica | Tag Heuer Swiss Replica Watches Luxury Bags: Coach Madison Floral Audrey Handbag

6/09/2010

Coach Madison Floral Audrey Handbag

Coach bags receive quite a bit of flack from many handbag enthusiasts. And while this may be the case, Coach continues to be the brand that starts many people’s handbag obsession on their way into other brands while remaining the go-to brand for many as well.

The collection is so diverse, it is easy to find a bag that suits different tastes and wants. Here we are with the Coach Madison Floral Audrey and I am in love. I am not typically drawn to floral print bags, but with spring around the corner as I see more floral prints I also realize how much I would love one.

The combination is romantic, with the feminine colorful floral printed canvas being accented with gold metallic leather trim. I just bought a new floral printed pillow cover for our couch from Williams Sonoma that reminds me of this bag.

It is a trendier style that you may not wear year round, so it is perfect not to spend thousands on a trend. Dimensions are 11.5 L x 8.25 H x 6.5 W. Also, there is both top handles and a detachable shoulder strap. Buy through Coach for $358 (they have the purple version).

No comments:

Post a Comment