Swiss replica watches | replica watches | Audemars Piguet Swiss replica | Breitling Swiss replica | Tag Heuer Swiss Replica Watches Luxury Bags: Louis Vuitton 2010 Spring/Summer Bags: Which one you will buy?

6/10/2010

Louis Vuitton 2010 Spring/Summer Bags: Which one you will buy?

When you are looking at your handbag collection the other day and realized that most of your handbags are very “safe”. There are typical shapes you would expect, typical colors, and typical materials. I can’t say that the collection is boring, but the day I was looking at my bags I felt the need for some spice and pizazz amongst my bags.

After I saw the Louis Vuitton Spring 2010 handbags and accessories at the LV boutique. The Louis Vuitton handbag collection was all about extremes. Some of the bags were covered with tassels, some of the bags were actually duffel bags, some of the bags had huge foxtail tassels, and some were plastic trash bag designs. The entire show left many viewers confused, because there wasn't a central theme or style of the collections. Everything from the shoes to the clothes was all over the place and overdone.

No comments:

Post a Comment